Geoffrey James writes the world’s most popular sales-oriented blog, “Sales Source on Inc.com.” Previously named “Sales Machine” and hosted on CBS, Geoffrey’s blog won awards from both the Society of American Business Editors and Writers and the American Society of Business Publication Editors.
Unlike other sales blogs, Sales Source on Inc.com is 100% independent. Geoffrey doesn’t do sales training and he doesn’t do sales consulting. That frees him to present his readers with the very best ideas from the very best sales experts and executives. To get updates, sign up for his free newsletter or the @Sales_Source Twitter feed.
In addition, Geoffrey has published hundreds of articles in dozens of national magazines, including Men’s Health, Wired, Brandweek, Technology Marketing, and SellingPower magazine.
To contact Geoffrey use: gj @ geoffreyjames dot com
Geoffrey’s newly published book Business to Business Selling: Power Words and Strategies from the World’s Top Sales Experts provides an easy-to-follow, end-to-end system, based upon in-depth conversations with the world’s top sales experts.
Here’s what some sales “thought leaders” have to say about How to Say It: Business to Business Selling:
- Gerhard Gschwandtner, publisher of Selling Power magazine: “This amazing book offers great sales nuggets that can help B2B salespeople improve their skills, expand their confidence, increase their income and drive up customer loyalty. A must-read for newly hired salespeople and a great refresher for the seasoned pro.”
- Linda Richardson, founder of Richardson : “Followers of Geoffrey’s blog know salespeople are made and not born. If you want to take apart a sales machine and see what makes it tick this book is for you. You’ll be up and running and on the fast track in no time.”
- Robert Carr, CEO of Heartland Payment Systems: “To build a portfolio of B2B accounts requires in-depth knowledge that can be worth the effort and time to acquire. Geoffrey’s work is a valuable addition to the tools that are available to the budding B2B expert.”
- Sam Reese, CEO of Miller Heiman: “Geoff has taken the mystery out of business to business selling by providing pragmatic advice and insights. People brand new to selling as well as seasoned veterans will learn how to be more effective salespeople and improve their ability to build long term customer relationships.”
- Sharon M. Daniels, CEO of AchieveGlobal: “Geoffrey James does a superb job of bringing to life the keys to successful selling for those who are new to the profession of selling as well as those who have been selling for decades. If you are a sales coach, sales leader or salesperson this book is a must-read.”